Organized in 1984, the KMA Resident and Fellow Section was established to:
- serve as an advocate for resident and fellow physicians and their patients;
- educate residents about issues concerning graduate medical education, state and national health policies and career options;
- effect changes in health care policy through a representative organization; and
- train young physician leaders.
Benefits of Membership
- Representation on the KMA Board of Trustees
- Representation of your concerns and needs through the KMA-RFS Governing Council
- Networking opportunities with fellow residents and practicing physicians from around the state
- A voice in Frankfort and Washington, D.C., as KMA represents the profession to legislators, government agencies and regulators, business and third party payers
- Insurance programs, including malpractice, health, life, homeowners, auto, plus a special life and disability program for residents
- Publications and email news and legislative alerts
- Access to Members Only website features
For more information or to serve on the KMA-RFS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.