Based on the overwhelming success of virtual CME during the pandemic, KMA has developed a new member benefit known as the KMA CME Guarantee. KMA will offer up to 30 hours of Category 1 CME during a three-year period – including the popular “meet the mandates” offering – that will allow members to obtain the required Category 1 CME during a three-year period. This offering is for KMA members only and many of the offerings may be provided as recorded enduring material during that time. Click here for a flyer with more information and see below for course offerings.
KMA CME Guarantee Courses
- Breathe Better Kentucky The State of Lung Cancer in Kentucky Part 1: Lung Cancer: A Challenging Past and Hopeful Future
- Breathe Better Kentucky The State of Lung Cancer in Kentucky Part 2: Lung Cancer: Addressing the Stigma and Disparities Associated with Lung Cancer
- Breathe Better Kentucky The State of Lung Cancer in Kentucky Part 3: Lung Cancer: Emerging Treatments, New Research and the Incorporation of Palliative Care in Lung Cancer
- COVID-19 and Healthcare Providers – Relief, Business and Employment Concerns
- COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery and Distribution: Next Steps for Kentucky
- Paycheck Protection Program Round Two: What You Need to Know Now
- Telehealth and Medicine: Today and Beyond
- Exploring the Evolution & Impact of Healthcare Technology
- Telehealth 101: Medical Payment Policy and Clinical Use of Telehealth Technologies for Physicians
KMA staff is developing content on trauma informed care. While this work is in process, we hope you will find the resources below helpful in developing your understanding of Trauma Informed Care. Please keep an eye out for announcements about KMA education on this topic.
AMA EdHub Education Resource: https://edhub.ama-assn.org/fenway-institute-edu/interactive/18638802