Based on the overwhelming success of virtual CME during the pandemic, KMA has developed a new member benefit known as the KMA CME Guarantee. KMA will offer up to 30 hours of Category 1 CME during a three-year period – including the popular “meet the mandates” offering – that will allow members to obtain the required Category 1 CME during a three-year period. This offering is for KMA members only and many of the offerings may be provided as recorded enduring material during that time. Click here for a flyer with more information and see below for course offerings.
Current KMA CME Guarantee Courses
Upcoming Live Activities
- Diagnosis, Monitoring and Management of Hepatitis C
- Learn With Me: Exploring Cardiology with KMA President Monalisa Tailor, M.D., and Henry Sadlo, M.D.
- The Importance of Oral Health in the Pediatric Population
- Learn With Me: Exploring the Treatment of Dementia
- Trauma Informed Care 101
- Learn with Me: Exploring Geriatric Medicine with KMA President Monalisa Tailor, M.D., and Belinda Setter, M.D., MS, FACP, AGSF
- Learn with Me: Exploring Nephrology with KMA President Monalisa Tailor, M.D., Khalil Rahman, M.D., MBA and Faizan Babar, M.D.
- Learn with Me: Vaccine Update with KMA President Monalisa Tailor, M.D., and Bethany Hodge, M.D.
- Learn with Me: Weight Management: The Good, The Bad and Hope for Change
- Lexington Clinic Grand Rounds 2024
KMA staff is developing content on trauma informed care. While this work is in process, we hope you will find the resource below helpful in developing your understanding of Trauma Informed Care. Please keep an eye out for announcements about KMA education on this topic.
AMA EdHub Education Resource: https://edhub.ama-assn.org/fenway-institute-edu/interactive/18638802