The Kentucky Department for Public Health (KDPH) will be offering an update for healthcare providers on the COVID-19 situation in Kentucky via webinar on Thursday, April 23 at 11:30 a.m. ET. The update will cover topics such as:
- Current situation in Kentucky and nationally
- Healthcare issues for both hospitals and long-term care facilities
- Return-to-work policies for healthcare workers
- Resources for facilities experiencing outbreaks
- Testing issues, including rapid tests and serologic assay issues
- Mental health support resources for patients and healthcare staff in crisis situations
- Additional relevant topics
Registration is available here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1799639257295780364
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
All registrants will receive a video archive of the webinar along with a copy of any slides. A question and answer session will be covered at the end of the presentation.
Please Complete: COVID-19 Physician Survey
KMA has created a survey for physicians regarding a number of aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on practices and patient care. The short, multiple choice survey can be completed anonymously if preferred and should take less than 5 minutes to finish. KMA will share the results of the survey with members.
If you have not already, please take a few minutes and complete the survey here.
COVID-19 Telehealth Program
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) COVID-19 Telehealth Program will provide immediate support to eligible health care providers by fully funding their telecommunications services, information services, and devices necessary to provide critical connected care services until the program’s funds have been expended or the COVID-19 pandemic has ended.